- We continue to wear a mask to protect our patients. We also invite you to voluntarily wear your mask on our premises.
- Furthermore, it remains important to wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Disinfectant for hand disinfection is provided at all entrances.
- All non-essential examinations are waived during the critical phase.
- After each patient an alcohol disinfection of all units is carried out.
- If possible, examinations are performed without skin contact. If this is not possible, the hands are disinfected immediately before and after contact.
- Attention is paid to regular ventilation of the premises for good air exchange.
Thanks for taking note.
We wish you all the best and that you will face this worrying time healthy, fearless and positive.
Your clinic team