- Only patients who do not have fever or flu symptoms themselves or those around them come to us.
- Masks are compulsory throughout the entire clinic.
- Disinfectant for hand disinfection was provided at all entrances.
- For safety reasons, relatives accompany our patients only in individual cases in order to keep the number of people in our clinic low.
- All non-essential examinations are waived during the critical phase.
- Plexiglas panels have been attached to all examination units.
- After each patient an alcohol disinfection of all units is carried out.
- If possible, examinations are performed without skin contact. If this is not possible, the hands are disinfected immediately before and after contact.
- Attention is paid to regular ventilation of the premises for good air exchange.
Thanks for taking note.
We wish you all the best and that you will face this worrying time healthy, fearless and positive.
Your clinic team